Highline mortgages greatly about his clients and works hard to get them their best possible mortgage rates. If you can’t be approved for your desired rate due to problems with credit or financing, Matthew will work hard to outline all of your options and get you on track to the home of your dreams. Matthew is a private mortgage broker and has access to many banks and lenders across Canada.
Asa local Kelowna mortgage broker that means getting my clients the best rate with the best terms that allows them to retire that debt as quickly as possible. I do this by carefully explaining to my clients all the options and then offering solutions to help them grow their long-term financial success. I can help you with commercial and residential mortgages.
You are about to make a major decision so you will definitely need advice from a mortgage professional. We will give you the facts that your bank won’t tell about financing your next purchase. We have access to multiple lenders so we can help you find the best rates, and the best mortgage options to help buy your dream home.
How much will a mortgage broker cost me?
How much do mortgage brokers charge in fees? All mortgage lenders pay a mortgage broker a commission or procuration fee, typically being 0.35 percent of the full loan size. Additional fees that may be charged to clients are not mandatory and are determined by each broker.
Asim Ali and his team offer all of your financing solutions under one roof to purchase the home of your dreams. We have many strategic partners to facilitate this transaction from professional realtors to lenders. Multiple lenders competing for your business is a great way of ensuring you get the best rate possible. Our Kelowna-based team of mortgage brokers can help you if you don’t intend to buy a home, but are looking to refinance or renew your mortgage.
You may have poor credit or are self-employed and own a property in Kelowna. If you are having difficulty getting approved by the bank, a home equity loan with Silver Hill is very realistic based on the available equity you have. This would be registered in behind your first mortgage, as a separate loan. A second mortgage can be used to get up to 75% of the value of your home. What’s better, we have a long list of institutional and private lenders that offer excellent mortgage options for self-employed Canadians.
Ue equity in your home to help in other areas – Mortgage Matters – Castanet.net
Ue equity in your home to help in other areas – Mortgage Matters.
Posted: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 08:00:00 GMT [source]
That makes us better suited to understand which lenders best cater to your needs. Our team will evaluate your current situation and explain what to look for when shopping around for a mortgage. For example, if you have poor credit, we have connections with lenders who offer affordable finance to those with a bad credit history. Doing this by yourself could be tedious, and you may end up dealing with a lot of rejections, which could further worsen your credit rating.
Once our clients find the right fit and the paperwork is signed we always continue to be available for ongoing consultation. We are always searching for the best rates on your mortgage products. Our team of professional mortgage brokers in Kelowna are not restricted to one lender and that is why they have so many mortgage solutions for you. As established mortgage brokers, we have, over the years, formed relationships and links with multiple mortgage lenders.
The current mortgage lender you are used to working with might not be the best solution. We can help you find a lender that offers a better rate than your current one. We have won multiple prizes and awards from the industry to celebrate our amazing services and results. Most of our customers are hearing about us through their neighbours or their friends. Our best salespeople are our past clients, as we provide high-quality services for your mortgage products.
- For mortgage lenders, a down payment of this size is more of a risk, so the mortgage insurance premium acts like a guarantee in the event of a default on the loan.
- In most cases, you may be eligible to access up to 75% of your homes value by way of a second mortgage.
- They offer best-available interest rates, specialized knowledge and lower interest rates for all home loans.
- They are committed to being the best mortgage professionals in the business.
Canada’s first national mortgage broker has 166 offices across Canada and more than 950 mortgage agents serving clients coast-to-coast. They will help you find the best mortgage solution for your needs. They will take the time to explain mortgage financing to you and find the best mortgage solution for your needs. They offer the best interest rates and specialized knowledge, as well as lower interest rates for all home loan types. We understand that life does not always go as planned and sometimes it’s the little things that get in the way of getting the financing you need.
- Our past clients are our best sales people since we are always providing high-quality services when it comes to your mortgage products.
- We all go through hard times, but there is a solution out there.
- Mortgage solutions are our area of expertise and we have a mortgage option for every lifestyle.
- You may have poor credit or are self-employed and own a property in Kelowna.
- My team and I have worked with more than 40 lenders, including credit unions, chartered banks, monoline mortgage companies, private lenders, and credit unions.
- Don’t let the banks leave you in the dust; trust a private mortgage lender in Kelowna to help prepare for the future and resolve your borrowing needs.